Duration: 3 Days
Starts From: Hotel
Tour Highlights: DEVRENT VALLEY ( IMAGINATION VALLEY), PASABAG (KNOWN AS MONK VALLEY) LUNCH AT AVANOS, RED RIVER ( KIZILIRMAK) GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM, UCHISAR CASTLE, ROSE VALLEY, CAVUSIN, PIGEONS VALLEY, KAYMAKLI UNDERGROUND CITY, ORTAHISAR NATURAL ROCK CASTLE, DERINKUYU UNDERGROUND CITY, IHLARA VALLEY, MELENDIZ RIVER, SELIME CATHEDRAL.
- DEVRENT VALLEY ( IMAGINATION VALLEY),
- PASABAG (KNOWN AS MONK VALLEY) LUNCH AT AVANOS,
- RED RIVER ( KIZILIRMAK) GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM,
- UCHISAR CASTLE, ROSE VALLEY,
- CAVUSIN, PIGEONS VALLEY,
- KAYMAKLI UNDERGROUND CITY,
- ORTAHISAR NATURAL ROCK CASTLE,
- DERINKUYU UNDERGROUND CITY,
- IHLARA VALLEY,
- MELENDIZ RIVER,
- SELIME CATHEDRAL.
Day 1 – Arrive in Cappadocia
Devrent Valley where the geographical formations remind a place of another planet. Then in Pasabagi, you ll take a stroll between the amazing fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. From there, driving to Avanos to have lunch. After having the lunch you leave from Avanos to see the most beautiful examples of Byzantine art in Goreme Open Air Museum. Then you ll drive to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of the region, where you will have a fabulous panoramic view over Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Continue Tour
On a 4 km hike through the Rose Valley visiting the churches. Afterwards visit the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch in Pigeons Valley and then continue to see the marvel of construction that is the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar Natural Rock Castle.
Day 3 – Continue Tour
Derinkuyu underground city, deepest underground city of region. After Derinkuyu, you will explore Ihlara valley and melendiz river. Ihlara is famous hiking place of region. After 4 km hiking lunch over Melendiz river. You will taste local foods, cooked by local peoples. Last place is Selime cathedral, wonderfull and huge fairy chimney.
- Domestic Bus Tickets
- Entrance fees
- 3 Lunches
- Local guide
- 2 Night Accomodation in 3* Hotel or simillar
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
Schedule and Pricing
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it.
Departure point: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Departure time: 5:00am
Duration: 15 hours (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 11:00pm